Lots of Updates

I'll try to keep this short, but there are quite a few new things up on the site!

First off, I edited the layout (at least if you are not on mobile) so that there isnt as much scrolling involved when searching for a pattern. The pictures are a little bit smaller now, but I think it easier to navigate.

Second, I've put up Jacques LaLean and Ginger the Tap Dancing Spider up for the Beetlejuice cartoon blocks. They have a bit more embroidery/outlining than a lot of my other designs (particularly Ginger), but I think that is because of the way they are drawn (ie cartoon). I tried to make them without so much, and they just didn't look right.




Also, I put up a Pumpkin from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I based the pattern on a restoration of an actual set piece, so it is pretty darn authentic! It is also a pretty intricate pattern, so if you want a challenge, feel free to try it. You can thank Burton's hate of straight lines for that! It is up for testing, so as soon as someone tests it and I finesse the pattern (if needed), I will submit this one to Fandom-in-Stitches as well.



Lastly, Jack has been tested (Thanks Sharon Garner Powell!), and with that both Jack and Sally have been submitted to Fandom-in-Stitches. Hopefully they will be up on that site soon as well.




All these Tim Burton patterns can be found HERE.

I've also been working on a few more Fallout related patterns, but I'm not sure when those will be done. It sure feels good getting a lot of my backlog done and out for people to enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beetlejuice.... Beetlejuice....

Achievement Unlocked: Funding!

New Year...New Post!