Progress, but not much

I thought I would give a little progress update. When I have had time, I have plunked away at getting my Burton quilt started. I have a bunch of reference images for the Corpse Bride portion and have cropped them accordingly. Something that can take a lot of time and is not all that fun to talk about. I want to try and take my own screen captures for Nightmare, possibly for Corpse Bride as well.

I am pretty close to being done with the character of the Black Widow Spider. I am not completely happy with it yet, but I am very close. It is down to 77 pieces and 8 colors. I can't put my finger on what is missing or off. Maybe I just need to do something else and come back to it. I am going to embroider the pupils, FYI.


Maybe because I have been working on much larger pieces with more pieces and colors, this seems flat? I dont know. Let me know what you think. I will post my other pieces when I have time. Let's just say "In space, no one can hear you scream".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beetlejuice.... Beetlejuice....

Achievement Unlocked: Funding!

New Year...New Post!