Squeee! Best Update EVER (to date)


I have some crazy awesome news! A friend over at Fandom tested out my Maggot block. It needs some more work before it get put up for submission to the website, but she sent me a picture (plus a bunch of suggestions, which I will get on this weekend). Doesn't it look great! I can't wait to make it more user friendly and fix some of the short comings! It is so amazing to see your hard work come to life! And with each one I learn something new. Thank you so much Kimberlee!


As for something new.... I have put the Crotch-less undies up. Have at them! Instructions and Pattern.

See! I can be productive with out a proper functioning sewing machine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beetlejuice.... Beetlejuice....

Achievement Unlocked: Funding!

New Year...New Post!