I haven't died!

This post isn't going to be very long, but I have not abandoned my page! In fact, I have a ton of WIPs that need to be written up and published... I just need to find the time on my computer to do it. Also, I messed up my wrist, so I haven't really been able to do much of anything, even type.



Also, if anyone out there tries my patterns and shared their photo/s of their finished work with me.. I have a page all ready to go to showcase your work (and show my eternal gratitude for your hard work and creativity). I just haven't had anyone say "yes to the dress" as it were". As always, if you find anything wrong, errors or edits, please let me know! I would love to hear your feedback!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beetlejuice.... Beetlejuice....

Achievement Unlocked: Funding!

New Year...New Post!