Quid pro quo


I am taking a bit of a jump here. I submit for your viewing and reading pleasure a large Death's Head Moth specimen from one of my all time favorite movies: The Silence of the Lambs. This is the second ever pattern I created. I finished tweaking it today and I hope to have it tested soon. It is quite large at about 48 x 24 inches. I am quite proud that I reduced the colors down to 16. I plan on making a smaller version as well, but I am pretty proud of this too. I am not ready to show off my first pattern, as it is even larger and needs quite a lot more work (teaser). I will link if/when it is up on Fandom in Stitches if anyone is interested in using it.


P.S. Corpse Bride is nearly monochromatic, and it is proving to be pretty hard to get a pattern to work out. I am not going to give up, I am just going to have to take some time to work it all out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beetlejuice.... Beetlejuice....

New Year...New Post!

Achievement Unlocked: Funding!