First Load of Laundry

I haven't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean I am not working! I wanted to give a quick preview of what I am coming up with for my "Dirty Laundry" quilt. First off, it will have it's own page, so the patterns will be easy to find. I want to give them all their own blog post (once they are tested etc), but that is in the future. I am really close to opening up the first six pattern for testing. I am super excited! I have been learning a lot about construction and how to try and make the patterns easier for people to put together. Unfortunately, right now, I cannot physically quilt them (life is happening and I have 0 free time outside of what I can sneak at work). Nothing all that naughty yet, but I am not done yet! Please let me know what you think! Is there any article of clothing that should be hanging out with my dirty laundry?












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beetlejuice.... Beetlejuice....

New Year...New Post!

Achievement Unlocked: Funding!