Happy Holidays!

I know it has been a while, but holiday gift sewing has gotten most of my crafting time. In fact, I have given some of my gifts already and forgot to take pictures of them to show off. They are just bowl cozies, but I think I did an okay job on them. I will try to take some pictures of the next batch I finish off before they go out.

As for quilting, I got a bit bored today and started to whip something new up to get the creative juices flowing again. Do you know who this is going to be?! Now back to work!


EDIT 12/20/2017 : Here is a pic of some of the bowl cozies I have been making. You can see more info about them (like what pattern I am using and stuff over at textillia). And yes, my only camera is my way old tablet and it sucks monkey balls.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beetlejuice.... Beetlejuice....

New Year...New Post!

Achievement Unlocked: Funding!