Well, I've been up to quite a LOT (sewing wise). I tried out paper piecing, finally, for two Fallout themed wall hanging: I made a few thread catchers for my two machines (only took a photo of one though). I got my tattoo finished (the Ooogie Boogie wall hanging was given to my tattoo artist) I also started on an experimental piece which broke my brain trying to figure out how to do it in both/either Quilting Assistant and/or Electric Quilt. You can take a look at the guide I made to and what I have done so far. Here is a cute pic of my kitty to make it all okay.
I am not sure if anyone has noticed, but I have not posted anything new in a while. Well, unfortunately, life has gotten in the way of my enjoyment of it, again. First off, my whole house hold has been fighting off some kind of head-gunk-plague. That left me exhausted and with no energy to design or sew, or do much of anything outside of occasionally eat and sleep. Also, my full time real job has gotten extremely busy, so no sneaking in some designing between work duties. Yesterday, my youngest spawnling decided to roll off my MIL's couch while taking a nap and broke her collar bone. Great. Trying to get a 2 year old to take it easy isn't exactly a walk in the park. So I wanted to apologize for my absence. I will try to at least get some sewing done so I can have something fun to blog about but I cannot promise that. I guess on the bright side, I got to use a lot of gifs... which I secretly (not so secretly) LOVE! Here's a potato.
I know it has been a while, but holiday gift sewing has gotten most of my crafting time. In fact, I have given some of my gifts already and forgot to take pictures of them to show off. They are just bowl cozies, but I think I did an okay job on them. I will try to take some pictures of the next batch I finish off before they go out. As for quilting, I got a bit bored today and started to whip something new up to get the creative juices flowing again. Do you know who this is going to be?! Now back to work! EDIT 12/20/2017 : Here is a pic of some of the bowl cozies I have been making. You can see more info about them (like what pattern I am using and stuff over at textillia ). And yes, my only camera is my way old tablet and it sucks monkey balls.
Comments
Post a Comment